3 Rope Ferry Road, originally women's ward of M.H.M.H., Rand & Taylor, 1893
(Behind is 1 Rope Ferry Road, the former Hitchcock Clinic, ca. 1927.)

5 Rope Ferry, originally the maternity ward called A&B Wards or Hitchcock Wards, 1913

Connector, 1994

Dick Hall's House, 1927, Jens Fredrick Larson, still the College infirmary

Billings-Lee Nurses' Home
1920, originally a dormitory

Home 37, 1937, originally a dormitory

Home 50, 1950 originally a dormitory

Farewell to the MHMH