Version 9.3 of the list (pdf) contains a few updates:
- Street numbers and dates for Henderson’s six cottages on Staten Island have been improved.
- President Seelye’s house, which fell out of the list somehow, has been put back in.
- The supposed design for an administration building at Smith College has been removed — the one contemporary reference to it was actually an erroneous caption for John M. Greene Hall.
- The Mattlage house is a bit closer to identification.
- The extensive renovations for H.P. Davison to his house at Peacock Point (a house built for C.O. Gates) have been attributed to the firm. The house is obscure today because it burned less than two years after the renovations and was replaced by a Walker & Gillette house.